If you are familiar with Internet Marketing, you will see everywhere you turn – you hear about sales funnels. There are a lot of sales funnels software out there in the industry and ClickFunnels is one of, if not one of the most popular sales funnel tools available right now. This is why one of the most searched queries in Google is ” Click Funnels Scam”. So is it really just another scam?
In comparison to other brands available for sales funnels, Clickfunnels is designed to simplify the sales funnel process for the user.
Don’t worry, I had the same concerns and also looked and did my research to see if it was a scam. So I did my due diligence and grabbed Clickfunnel’s free book Dotcom secrets. It’s worth the read, if anything you will get some value from some evergreen strategies they provide.
You Can Click Here To Get Clickfunnels 100% Free
Click Funnels Scam – Need Proof If It’s Legit or a Fad?
Is Clickfunnels legit? Or is this a money sucking Click Funnels Scam?
Pricing: 14 day free trial
Starter Plan: $97/month after trial
Clickfunnels Platinum: (formerly Etison Suite) $297/Month
Year Launched: 2014
Who is it best for: Anyone that owns a business and needs more leads and customers
Best Alternative: DropFunnels
Referral Program: Yes
My Rating: 9.2/10
Other Related Articles
- Funnel Builder Secrets: Get The Best Clickfunnels Deal Today
One Funnel Away Challenge Review – Successfully Launch a Business in 30 Days
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program And How To Promote ClickFunnels
How Do Funnels Work?
Funnels are designed to lure a potential customer in. Just because Clickfunnels aims to do this for it’s users, this does not make it a scam.
A funnel starts with providing a lead or website visitor with a small commitment, such as a free E-book or free product sample. The website visitor then enters their email address, this process is called “opting in” in exchange for the free offer. Once this is done, this is now called a lead, which is now added to the users email list. From here, the user will provide more content and offers to their leads, hoping to achieve an upsell to them. This has been a proven process time and time again to be highly effective. This generally leads to a large amount of leads, which in turn, will convert to a small percentage of customers.
Who Can Benefit from ClickFunnels?
If you have an online business or starting a online business that you would like to grow – you can benefit from this tool. Clickfunnels does basically have everything you would need rolled into one platform. The tools available within Clickfunnels include, email auto responders, opt-in pages, sales pages, order forms etc. Prior to Clickfunnels, all of this had to be purchased separately, that lacked convenience of having everything you needed all included together.
This comes with standard copy and paste templates. You can use these by default, it also has a very easy drop and drag editor function to add your own customization to it. For someone that is brand new to sales funnels, this is a big help.
I love the fact that Clickfunnels allows you to try out the product for 2 weeks. It’s a good sign that this product is legitimate and it allows the user to test out the platform for your business, without the commitment. After the initial 14 day trial period it will run you $97/month.
While this can seem a bit pricey, compared to other products such as LeadPages. However there is more functionality in ClickFunnels. Even still, this is a much more affordable price than having to purchase all the tools separately of what it has too offer.
ClickFunnels also has a product called Clickfunnels Platinum (formerly known as Etison Suite). This will run you $297 / month, but it does practically have everything you need for a business. Below illustrates the difference between the start plan and Clickfunnels Platinum. Starting off I do recommend the $97 / month offer.
If ClickFunnels is out of your price range, there is an Alternative in Dropfunnels. You can click here to read my DropFunnel Review. A new website/sales funnel tool that has just been released. You can start for a Free 2 week trial, and then pricing starts at around $49/mo on their standard plan.
A Look Into Building Your First Funnel
The below video provides some details on to create your first funnel. You will notice that everything is laid out for you which includes landing page templates, to upsell and downsell offers you can choose.
Pros of ClickFunnels
- Free 14 Day Trial
- Great sales training that is free
- Professional landing pages
- Easy to Build with Drag and Drop Editor
- Conversion tracking and split testing
- Works and integrates with all major email services
- Lucrative Affiliate Program
Cons of ClickFunnel
- A little more expensive that competitors
- Fully automated but requires a lot of learning time
- You have to keep your subscription active to continue using your funnels you’ve created.
Free Webinar Signup
Anybody who knows me, knows I only recommend legitimate proven product. If you are a business owner, that is serious about being success, I would definitely take a look at this. This is literally an all in one product. Your sales funnels, auto responder, landing pages, website, hosting and more. This will work for any business rather it be MLM, small business, Affiliate Marketing etc.
If you don’t do anything else, take a few minutes to sign up and watch this webinar.
You have nothing to lose and essentially doubling your business to gain
<<Sign Up For ClickFunnels Free Webinar>>
Although a little more pricey than the competition, Clickfunnels automates a lot of the process for you. It does take some dedication on your behalf to learn it all – however, it will become easier and easier to put together funnels the more you do it.
ClickFunnels is 100% legit, and I would highly recommend it. Even at $97 / month, look at how much it is helping your business and automating it. Are you really losing money? It is an investment that I fully believe that any business would need to consider to get online success. There also have a excellent affiliate program, you can click here to read more.
So, don’t worry, There is no Click Funnels scam going on!
If you would like to test drive the Free 14 Day Trial and get my limited time bonuses, simply click below
Start Your Free 14 Day ClickFunnels Trial and Get My Bonuses Below
Considering that we have now provided you summary that Clickfunnels is NOT a scam, you can now pick the right ClickFunnels plan for your business.
But before you buy, take a look at the ClickFunnels bonuses I am offering.
You’ll get access to all these bonuses, if you purchase ClickFunnels, DropFunnels, the One Funnel Away Challenge, Funnel Scripts, or Funnel Builder Secrets through my Click funnel affiliate links.
- Mega Bonus #1: Urgency Suites Pro + White Label Rights: Software that creates so much more urgency for customers to buy your product ($497 value)
- Huge Bonus #2: Vid Chomper Pro: is a cutting edge software because it exploits an incredibly powerful loophole in the YouTube algorithm ($997 value)
- Special Bonus #3: Fuego Multiplier Google Adwords Course: Multiply your profits and save up to 90% off Google Adwords advertising! ($297)
- Bonus #4: Bing Ads Mastery Training: So you’ll get traction on the advertising that Bing Ads has to offer! ($297)
- Bonus #5: Commission Blueprint: exact strategies used by Super Affiliates to generate over half a million in affiliate sales! ($197 value)
- Bonus #6: DropFunnel Share Funnel Library + White Label Rights – 56 share funnels you can directly import into your CF account. ($497 value)
- Bonus #7: Ultimate List of Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs + White Label Rights – List of over 130+ affiliate programs that offer lifetime recurring commissions ($297 value)
- Bonus #8: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library + White Label Rights – Get the exact Facebook ads that 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs are running right now. ($197 value)
Each of these bonuses will help you get the most out of the Click funnels products and their training. And help you make more sales as an affiliate!
“I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.”
Other Related Articles
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Review And How To Promote ClickFunnels
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will be compensated if you click through and take action.