There are a lot of sales funnels software out there in the industry and DropFunnels is one of the newer sales funnel tools available right now.
In comparison to other brands available for sales funnels, this is designed to simplify the sales funnel process for the user.
With all the sales funnels softwares available, I had the same concerns and also looked and did my research to see if it was a scam.
So I did my due diligence and even tried the Dropfunnels software myself. This review will dive deeper into Dropfunnels to see if it’s worth the $97 (soon to be $199/mo) pricetag.
If you have already made your decision, check out the Huge Bonus Bundle we are providing, just by trialling Dropfunnels Free for 14 days through Meenapreneur. Our DropFunnels Bonuses are listed in detail at the bottom of this DropFunnels Review.
DropFunnels: The Company
The brain child behind Dropfunnels is Jordan Mederich. Jordan is a super affiliate that has now turned to into a funnel builder/developer.
He has had a lot of experience with using funnels where he originally used platforms such as Clickfunnels. Personally, I am part of Jordan’s DropFunnel community which was previously his group for affiliate’s to learn how he generates affiliate commissions easily.
So based on what I have seen, Jordan did voice alot of this frustrations with the Clickfunnels platform. Which led to him founding Dropfunnels to fix this issues he was having, which more than anything was page speed.
There isn’t really alot of information on Dropfunnels as a company as they are very new. However we will dive into the software more.
What is DropFunnels?
DropFunnels is a alternative to Clickfunnels which claims to be a All-in-one solution. In terms of all-in-one, Jordan is designed Dropfunnels so entrepreneurs can build both their blog and sales funnels on the one platform.
His goal is to have Dropfunnels the leading platform in terms of SEO (search engine optimization) and page speed plus much more.
Dropfunnels will also include access to link tracking capabilities, membership sites and more.
Who Can Benefit from DropFunnels? Websites vs Sales Funnels?
If you are operating an online business or starting a online business that you would like to grow – you can benefit from this tool.
Although the Dropfunnels platform is new, it does have everything you would need rolled into one platform. The tools available within DropFunnels include, email auto responders, opt-in pages, sales pages, order forms etc. It also allows you to build a home page website and blog, and will be very good at being SEO friendly. Which means that BOTH your sales funnels and blog will be optimized for SEO! This does not happen on other platforms.
Prior to the introduction of Dropfunnels, a lot of the tools inside had to had to be purchased separately. It really lacked convenience of having everything in one platform.
This comes with standard copy and paste templates. It has a funnel marketplace where you can sell your own funnels. Also, it has membership sites where you can create membership courses for your customers. This allows you to expand in the online product you are offering.
Like Clickfunnels, it also has a very easy drop and drag editor function to add your own customization to it. For someone that is brand new to sales funnels, this is a big help.
The best thing I like about DropFunnels, is that it allows you to try out the platform for 2 weeks free. I really think this is a good sign that they let you see this product is legitimate and it allows the user to test and experience the platform without the commitment. After the initial 14 day trial period it will run you $97/month on their premium plan (to save 50% go here).
Below are the pricing for DropFunnels:
- Standard plan (for newbies) – $49/mo
- Premium plan – $199/mo (currently at $97/mo before end of February 2020)
I get that this can be a bit pricey, compared to other products such as LeadPages, this is a pretty good deal. With Dropfunnels you get more bang for your buck with more functionality. Even still, this is a much more affordable price than having to purchase all the tools separately of what it has too offer.
DropFunnels also claim they are also going to save you tons of money. This is a price comparison of what you can save compared to other platforms like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, builderall etc.
If you have already made your decision, and want to grab DropFunnels Free for 14 days, check out the Huge Bonus Bundle we are providing here at Meenapreneur. Our DropFunnels Bonuses are listed in detail at the bottom of this DropFunnels Review.
What’s Inside DropFunnels?
Inside the platform you get to the dashboard which is pretty clean and user friendly. You are able to easily navigate through the platform and find what you need.
Building a blog with Dropfunnels is pretty much the same process as building a blog with WordPress. It’s the same principle but this just allows you to add sales pages in the platform without adding tons of plugins.
As you can see on the left hand side of the dashboard, the navigation is much the same as WordPress. However with a few little add-ons that Jordan place to help your experience.
You are also able to use the media, posts and appearance from the home pages and integrate into your sales funnel. This helps to keep the appearance and your business branding nice and clean.
Create DropFunnel Membership Sites and Courses
DropFunnels has developed a functionality for users to create Membership funnels to help you sell and deliver your content securely. This allows you to deliver a membership link to your customer and they can access the content by using a username and password.
The best thing about the Dropfunnels membership sites is that they allow you to create both PAID and FREE membership sites. You are able to create multiple memberships and there is no limitation.
As the creation of the post, the membership function is in beta mode. However you are able to do this live and have customers use your membership sites.
Below is a snapshot of the Dropfunnels membership editor page to give you an idea of how simple but clean it is.
Pros of DropFunnels
- Free 14 Day Trial
- Great sales training by Jordan at no additional cost
- Page speed is tested as fast after uploading my own funnels
- Professional landing pages
- Easy to Build with Drag and Drop Editor
- Conversion tracking and split testing
- Works and integrates with all major email services
- Lucrative Affiliate Program
Cons of DropFunnels
- Very New on the Market – not completely tested
- Only capable of hosting one domain.
- Only offering the $97/mo until end of February then it goes to $199/mo (get your trial now before price doubles)
- Requires learning time, but this is normal for new software
- You must keep your subscription active for pages to stay active
While I believe Dropfunnels is a good product for those starting out. I recommend giving the 2 week free trial a go. In comparison to alot of our page builders and funnel platforms out there, I think this is a viable tool to use.
While it is a good platform, it is not my personal recommendation. I prefer to use Clickfunnels vs Dropfunnels. As Clickfunnels automates a lot of the process for you with alot more functionality. I think the introduction of Dropfunnels will help other page builders adapt and provide more valuable.
It does take some dedication on your behalf to learn it all – however, it will become easier and easier to put together funnels the more you do it.
Even at $97 / month for the Premium plan, i believe this is a pretty good price for Dropfunnels. This product WILL evolve so I recommend getting the discounted pricing while you can.
So, don’t worry, There is no DropFunnels scam going on!
If you would like to test drive the Free 14 Day Trial and get my limited time bonuses, simply click below
Best DropFunnel Mega Bonuses
But before you buy, take a look at the Drop Funnel bonuses I am offering. (Once you secure your trial in Dropfunnels, please comment below “I signed up through your link, please send me the bonuses”.
- Mega Bonus #1: Urgency Suites Pro + White Label Rights: Software that creates so much more urgency for customers to buy your product ($497 value)
- Huge Bonus #2: Vid Chomper Pro: is a cutting edge software because it exploits an incredibly powerful loophole in the YouTube algorithm ($997 value)
- Special Bonus #3: Fuego Multiplier Google Adwords Course: Multiply your profits and save up to 90% off Google Adwords advertising! ($297)
- Bonus #4: Bing Ads Mastery Training: So you’ll get traction on the advertising that Bing Ads has to offer! ($297)
- Bonus #5: Commission Blueprint: exact strategies used by Super Affiliates to generate over half a million in affiliate sales! ($197 value)
- Bonus #6: DropFunnel Share Funnel Library + White Label Rights – 56 share funnels you can directly import into your CF account. ($497 value)
- Bonus #7: Ultimate List of Lifetime Recurring Affiliate Programs + White Label Rights – List of over 130+ affiliate programs that offer lifetime recurring commissions ($297 value)
- Bonus #8: Million Dollar Ad Swipe Library + White Label Rights – Get the exact Facebook ads that 40 of the top internet entrepreneurs are running right now. ($197 value)
Each of these bonuses will help you get the most out of the Dropfunnels products and their training. And help you make more sales as an affiliate!
I would love to hear your feedback, Please leave any questions or comments below.
You Can Click Here To Trial DropFunnels 100% Free and Secure Your Bonuses